We are looking for tech-heroes with the desire to contribute to our mission, who admire different world cultures and have a huge respect for the environment, who moreover feel energized with challenges and love being part of our company growth.
You’ll have a very important role in the Flights team!
As a back-end engineer, you will be using mainly Nodejs and its related technologies to design, develop and implement projects derived of the challenges that we take on.
Your new and fresh ideas will always be welcomed to build the software that makes our vision a scalable reality.
- Knowledge in Nodejs
- Experience TypeScript
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Experience using GIT
- Experience with Vagrant & Docker
Nice to have:
- Experience in NestJ, PHP, MySQL
- Experience in DDD and hexagonal architecture
- Experience in infrastructure design
- Knowledge with some message-broker for ex.: RabbitMQ
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Daily flexible working schedule
- Individual Training Budget
- Permanent contract
- Referral program
- Exclusive location in the centre of Barcelona
- Package advantages: free fruit, social company events, continuous learning and the ability to travel at reduced prices!