Global Savings Group is a tech-driven rewards company empowering millions of people to make better purchase decisions when they shop online. The company values a culture of belonging, where you can join a talented team of 500 people from more than 50 countries in 10 office locations. With us, you will reach millions of customers worldwide, connecting them directly to the brands they love. You will become a part of the agile, fast-growing team of experts, including tech enthusiasts, online marketers, key account managers, and editors. You will have the opportunity to work on projects with an international footprint where we value your input and allow you to become a driver of change.
As a part of our family in Spain you can look forward to...
- Becoming a part of the companies international network
- A culture that supports your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives and methodologies
- Having flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Working in a cloud based company
- Want to be a part of an organisation where 45+ nationalities work together in a fast growing market?
We are looking for...
We are currently looking for a Lead Engineer Web Platforms (m/f/d) to join the awesomeness of Global Savings Group in our office in Spain, who is passionate about developing the best web applications. You can work from anywhere in Spain - but we would like you to be in the office for special meetings or workshops.
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Mentor and lead a small team of highly motivated engineers.
- Own the technology stack that you and your team is working on.
- Continuously move technology further.
- Represent your team in technology leadership rounds.
- Set clear goals for the team and KPIs to strive for.
- Strive for high performance, reward accomplishments and devise strategies for individual performance improvement.
- Coach and motivate all team members by encouraging proactivity and ownership.
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions for the department.
- Create an open communication culture, by being open for feedback and leading by example.
- Track record in mentoring members of the team.
- Experience in Angular, React, Vue and Node.JS
- Knowledge of AWS Services.
- Good knowledge of architecture and application design patterns
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Technical SEO is a plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Studies in computer science, software engineering or maths