About The Opportunity
In the Digital Payments group, we make money movement easy, simple and frictionless. We are always working on improving our UX and making money movement easy for users. Recent examples of that are the Round-Ups or QR Code payment features.
Once here you will
As a Junior iOS Engineer, you’ll be part of a high performing team building technologies that make banking more human.
- Work in a collaborative environment on challenging tasks.
- Work constantly with the wider iOS team.
- Collaborate with other engineers in designing APIs used by the N26 app and contribute to a product that you can be proud of.
- You will proactively work on improving the iOS tech stack and ensure high quality standards.
What You’ll Bring Along
- Knowledge and understanding of the iOS platform.
- Great communication skills and familiarity with Agile development.
- Previous experience in Swift, knowledge of Objective-C would be a plus
- Full professional proficiency in English.
What’s In It For You
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, Spanish language classes, fitness memberships, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 24 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 28 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
Who We Are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.