Your responsibilities will include:
- Iterative development on the actual old-flavored solution, and progressive migration to the new stack.
- Creation of components with React.js
- Domain-driven design implementation of the provided solutions.
- Use and improve our Design System.
- Use software processes to ensure the quality of the code.
- Special focus on performance.
- Code reviews.
If you are a curious person, positive, proactive, and you also need to work in an environment where you share and feel our company Values:
- Sharing and collaborating for the common good
- Satisfaction for our users and customers
- Integrity in everything we do
- Personal drive to achieve our dreams
- Joy in working together
- Team player with an agile mindset
Still there? We have more to tell you
At Adevinta Spain, we believe in the power of a fair and equitable benefits policy. And we do everything we can to make it so. Therefore, we pay special attention to all aspects that are key in your day-to-day life:
- We make a flexible schedule available and one day of remote work per week. Currently, we are all working remotely, however, you do have the chance to go to the office where all the hygienic and security measures are in place.
- Every year we engage in benchmarking against the external market in order to create competitive compensation packages. Moreover, we do have plans that allow you to "flex your gross salary" in order to purchase benefits such as meal vouchers, commuters cards, training, and child care.
- All Adevintans have in common the passion for innovation and technology. You can choose whether to have a Macbook or Dell XPS laptop and you can opt for an iPhone or a Samsung.
- We subsidize your parking up to a maximum of 90€/ month.
- Your well-being is our priority. We cover fully for your medical insurance and we allow family members to be added to the policy for a discounted price.
- We have a doctor in our facilities and we do offer extra wellness initiatives such as Yoga at the office in Madrid and physiotherapy in Barcelona.
- Do you like going to the gym? We sponsor 70% of the monthly fee of your chosen center/ studio and we have agreements with both Andjoy and McFit for discounted membership prices.
- We enjoy 23 days of paid-time-off a year.
- In Barcelona offices we offer free breakfast and beverages🥐 You can choose the daily menu freshly prepared in our canteen.
- Last but not least, you have 5 extra days to attend conferences and we offer one entrance ticket per year.
If you are passionate and have dug into:
- HTML / CSS
- Web APIs / Web technologies
And may have some knowledge of:
- CI/CD tools
- SEO & Web Performance
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Lean, ...)
- Domain-Driven Design (DDD) concepts
At Adevinta Spain we strongly believe in knowledge sharing and collaboration… so we’ll be eager to meet you if:
- You have previous experience working with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, ...)
- You keep yourself up-to-date
- You are involved in the development community