Thales is a global high technology leader investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations – connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology – to build a future we can all trust, which is vital to the development of our societies. The company provides solutions, services and products that help its customers – businesses, organisations and states – in the defence, aeronautics, space, transportation and digital identity and security markets to fulfil their critical missions, by placing humans at the heart of the decision-making process.
A week in the life of a Java Software Engineer
- You will participate in the design, implementation, security and validation of applications within a project team structure, in accordance with institutionalized processes and delivery standards.
- You will analyze customer requirements, perform feasibility study, provide technical proposal, estimate workload and contribute to project requirements specification.
- You will collaborate in the documentation related to these activities.
- You will be a team player inside one of our agile teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- To succeed in this job, you will have at least at least 5 years experience of Sw Development.
- You should have very good knowledge of: Java and J2EE. Knowledge of J2EE frameworks and libraries (Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC)
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture, Message Brokers (Kafka, Zookeeper), Containers (Docker, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm).
- Experience in Source Control Systems, Continuous Integration Systems and Unit Testing Frameworks.
- We are looking for someone who is detailed oriented, has a very good analytical mind, customer oriented.
- You are fluent in English
- You have a Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent
- Availability to travel out of Spain
- Competitive Salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- Remote Friendly
- Medical Insurance
- And more perks!!