THE BUMBLE APP connects people across dating (Bumble Date), friendship (Bumble BFF) and professional networking (Bumble Bizz). No matter the type of relationship, women make the first move on Bumble. Bumble recognises the importance of relationships and how crucial they are to a healthy, happy life. They've built their platform around kindness, respect, and equality - and their users play an important part in that. Bumble holds its users accountable for their actions and has zero-tolerance for hate, aggression, or bullying. Bumble is available in 150 countries. Since 2014, Bumble has facilitated over a billion women-led first moves and over fifteen billion messages sent.
THE BADOO APP launched in 2006, Badoo is the dating app that encourages its users to date honestly. Badoo operates in 190 countries and is available in 51 different languages, making it the world's most widely-used dating network. The app is available on iOS, Android, and the web.
Bumble is looking for a talented Senior Level Java Kotlin developer to own and drive technical projects from specification through to delivery and beyond. You will impact millions of users, share know-how with the community and experiment a lot. If you get a buzz from taking initiative, redefining expectations but also getting involved in challenging technical debates with the team, this is your place.
This permanent role will be based in Barcelona.
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
* Flexible working hours
* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
* ‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
* ‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble: Bumble is the parent company that operates Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s largest dating and connection apps with millions of users globally. The Bumble app was founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014. Bumble is majority-owned by Blackstone and has over 600 employees in offices in Austin, London, and Moscow.