You will be accountable for:
· Provide Leadership to System, Communications and Servicedesk Teams (4-6 People)
· Maintain and optimize fulfilment centers and office networks and servers. (Nice to have: come from Logistic Sector)
· Supervise the good functionality and the correct usage of al company software.
· Supervise data backup and system security operations (e.g. user authorization, firewalls)
· Supervise installations, upgrades and configurations of hardware and software all over the company. (Servicedesk/Support Management)
· Resolve issues escalated by technicians and developers when needed. (Servicedesk/Systems/Communications.)
· Ensure data is handled, transferred and processed according to legal and company guidelines (GDPR, ISO27001)
· Control costs and budgets regarding IT systems. Assess system performance and recommend improvements.
· Manage contracts with vendors (Hardware, Software and infrastructure suppliers, telecommunication companies).
· Develop and mantain IT policies and best practices.
Experience and Skills
· Proven experience as IT Manager.
· Experience with IT infrastructure (system and communication) installation, configuration, maintenance and analysis.
· Experience with IT budget and project management.
· Global knowledge of Systems, Networks and Cloud computing (Azure / Amazon)
· Knowledge of data protection operations and legislation (e.g. GDPR, ISO27001)
· Leadership and organisational skills
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Good cross functional and outstanding communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
· Strong organisational skills and attention to detail - ability to manage multiple projects/assignments simultaneously.
· Time management skills with the ability to prioritise and schedule tasks for the most efficient use of time
· Highly motivated
· Fast Paced
· English is a must (B2 - C1)
Technologies to be familiar with:
· HP, DELL, CISCO UCS.
· Microsoft Azure / Amazon
· Microsoft Office 365 (administration). (Nice to have: governance)
· MS SQL Server 2012-2019
· MS Active Directory, GPO’s, DNS, DHCP, DFS-R, IIS, NPS, NPA, File and Print Services.
· Azure Ad Connect
· Apache, Tomcat
· Windows Server 2k8-2k19
· Linux Distributions (Debian-RHEL)
· DELL EMC VNX, VNXe, Unity Storage systems.
· Other vendors are also valuable
· Layer 2: HP ARUBA, CISCO
· Layer 3: VPN, NAT, Public IP addressing
· Centralized Wireless Solutions: Ubiquity, HP Aruba Cloud (LAN & WLAN)
· Veeam Backup and Replication
· Dell EMC Datadomain
· Edge Firewalls (eg: Watchguard , Fortinet)
· Centralized AV solutions (ESET, EPO, Bitdefender)
· VMWARE Vsphere v6 - v7
· VMWARE Horizon (App and desktop virtualization)
· Bachellor Degree In Science Technology or equivalent experience
§ ITIL Certification.
§ CCNA Certification.
§ MS certifications (MCITP, MCSA).