Are you ready to revolutionize the eCommerce sector? As an IT Manager, you’ll have a direct impact on the internal client’s satisfaction by leading the system, communications, and ServiceDesk teams. You’ll supervise the good functionality and the correct usage of the company software, and also the data backup and system security operations. So, we’re looking for hands-on, smart, energetic, and highly committed professionals, with a complete view of the infrastructure and cloud.
Ofertia bridges the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. It helps retailers to drive more customers to their stores by publishing digital circulars on their mobile apps and web portals, where consumers can find the best offers from their favorite stores around them. The limitless energy and hands-on involvement of their people have created a promising future for all our users and clients worldwide.
How will your day-to-day be in Ofertia
As an IT Manager, you will lead the system, communications, and ServiceDesk Teams of 4-6 to ensure the good functionality and the correct usage of all company software. But also, during your “watch” you’ll be responsible for:
- The fulfillment centers and office networks and servers.
- The data backup and system security operations (user authorization, firewalls…).
- The issues escalated by technicians and developers are solved.
- The data is handled, transferred, and processed according to legal and company guidelines (GDPR, ISO27001…).
- The costs and budgets regarding IT systems are controlled and the assess system performance can be improved.
- The contracts with vendors (Hardware, Software, and Infrastructure) are managed.
- The IT policies and best practices are developed and followed.
Out tech stack to be familiar with:
- Servers/Cloud: Microsoft Azure/Amazon, HP, DELL, CISCO UCS, Microsoft Office 365 (administration).
- Database: MS SQL Server 2012-2019, Oracle, MySQL.
- Infrastructure Services: MS Active Directory, GPO’s, DNS, DHCP, DFS-R, IIS, NPS, NPA, Fire and Print Services; Azure Ad Connect; Apache, Tomcat.
- OS: Windows Server 2k8-2k19, Linux Distributions (Debian-RHEL).
- Storage: DELL EMC VNX, VNXe, Unity Storage Systems. Other vendors are also valuable.
- Networking: Layer 2 (HP ARUBA, CISCO), Layer 3 (VPN, NAT, Public IP addressing), and Centralized Wireless Solutions (Ubiquity, HP Aruba Cloud- LAN & WLAN).
- Backup: Veeam Backup and Replication, Dell EMC Datadomain.
- Security: Edge Firewalls (eg: Watchguard, Fortinet).
- Virtualization: VMWare Vsphere v6-v7, VMWARE Horizon (app and desktop virtualization).
How our ideal IT Manager looks like
- At least 4-5 years of experience managing IT projects and IT budgets.
- Experience with IT Infrastructure (system and communication): installation, configuration, maintenance, and analysis.
- Global knowledge of Systems, Networks, and Cloud Computing (Azure/Amazon).
- Basic knowledge of data protection operations and legislation (GDPR, ISO27001),
- English is a must-have (B2-C1).
As an IT Manager, we’re also looking for these skills:
- Good cross-functional and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work, both independently and as part of a team.
- Leadership and organizational skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude and attitude.
- Fast-paced mind.
- Strong organizational skills (you’ll have to be able to manage multiple projects/assignments simultaneously).
- Attention to detail.
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritize and schedule tasks for the most efficient use of time.
It would be a plus if you have worked in the logistics sector.
Why you should work at Ofertia?
You’ll join a fast-paced growing company that is developing a new way to connect the online and offline shopping experience through drive-to-store marketing. Indeed, Ofertia it’s part of the Mediapost group, which specialized in relational marketing, that helps brands, retailers, and companies to sell more and better through innovative campaigns.
As an IT Manager, you'll work with multiple technologies and you’ll develop a global view of the infrastructure, cloud, and virtualization of Ofertia.
Moreover, Ofertia is a remote-friendly company and you'll be able to work from home 2-3 days per week.