We are building the best team ever to help us to transform the Insurance Industry. Do you want to join us?
BDEO's mission is making the insurance and claim processes easy to the users and more efficient to the companies through an awesome AI visual Saas technology.
BDEO is here and so it is the digital transformation for Insurance.
- We are professional, ambitious, fresh and committed
- We care for every member of the team
- We extremely value the teamwork and the eager to learn and improve
- We trust in our team
- We want you to be the best professional ever, but we also want you to be happy because we strongly believe you can't be the best in your work if you don't live the life you want to.
Bdeo is based on Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, and Geolocalized Video Call through a powerful combination that is changing the way the Insurance Companies interact with their users.
- Cool Vendor in Insurtech by Gartner (2020)
- South Summit (2019). Best insurtech and Most Disruptive Product of the Year
- Impact 25 & Insurtech 100 (2019). Bdeo was identified as one of the 25 and 100 Insurtech (respectively) in the world with the greatest impact and transformation capacity of the insurance industry
- Future of AI (2019). 2nd best insurtech applying Artificial Intelligence
Who we are
Bdeo was founded in 2017 by Julio & Manuel, two serial entrepreneurs with wide experience building B2B Saas companies within the Insurance Industry. We are proud to be backed up by two of the most relevant VC funds in Spain: Kfund & Big Sur, who are absolutely involved with the business and the team.
We are a team of 40 people today, 38 in Spain and 2 in Mexico absolutely engaged and committed (average NPS last 12 months: 68).
You can know us a little bit better by reading this:
✍🏽 Un resumen de 2019
🤔 Si Bdeo fuera arquitecto
🕶️ Una visita a Bdeo
Who we will be
We will be a team of about 120 people in two years from now.
Our customers are already based on 3 different continents and 14 different countries, speaking several different languages. We need to be and we want to be at least, as diverse and global as our customers are.
🔝 About the role
- We love you if you are a passionate of development in general and web in particular.
- You will work following agile principles and frameworks as Scrum or Kanban.
👉🏾 About you
- Required degree (it is preferred technical formation)
- 2+ years of experience in development teams of apps base on in Javasript.
- Knowledge of Angular 6+
- Knowledge of HTML y CS33
- Development of Javasript async
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Experience working with agile methods
- Tema Workings skills
- CSS grid and Flexbox
- Additional knowledge of Angular.js
- If you join us, you will be able to enjoy the following perks:
- Besides the 22 days of vacation per year (plus Spanish public holidays) you will enjoy paid time off on:
- The 24th & 31st of December
- Your birthday or your kids' birthday (although you will have to take to the office an awesome birthday cake in return)
- Flexible working hours
- Intensive working hours on Fridays & Summer
- Private medical & dental insurance policy
- Weekly English classes
- Training budget
- Flexible compensation scheme: meals, transport, etc **
- Free fruit, tea & coffee every day **