We are Ana Asuero (CPO) and José Antonio Such (QA & Tech Lead). We work on building an awesome team that works on creating epic products with a challenging vision: transforming the insurance industry with Visual Intelligence solutions.
Bdeo was founded 4 years ago and it has been an amazing adventure since the beginning. Last year was just incredible. We reached 33 insurers, scaled our operations to 22 countries, raised a 5M-euro series A led by international VCs, and were able to grow revenue by a factor of 3 with the business of our loyal and new customers.
We couldn't be happier with the results and this year we are focused on achieving much more. We've grown the team to around 80 people, we have just opened offices in Munich and London and we've launched a new product for the property industry that we believe will become a game-changer.
I am lucky enough to say that we have built a team of dreamers and movers, committed to making the insurance and claim processes easier for users and more efficient for companies. We are doing it by building the most advanced Visual Intelligence SaaS technology.
💪 Growing the team for our new property solution
We are now developing a new product focused on automating property claims. Probably you are wondering why...
How insurers manage a property insurance claim is one of the most sensitive touch points in terms of customer loyalty. We want to help companies reduce the time between the notification of a claim and its resolution. Our goal is to provide a technological solution that allows companies to automate processes, be more efficient, and improve customer expectations.
We launched a beta version and now we need to expand the value proposition. We are looking for new developers that want to join us in our mission to give companies the power to change the industry.
Do you like transforming the way companies do things? Do you believe any process can be improved in order to make it more efficient? Do you love technical challenges? Do you want to join a team in which you can have a high impact? We are looking for you!
🔝 About the role
- You will join a bunch of inspiring and hard-working people (product, design, front and back-end experts, QA engineers) designing, developing, testing and deploying components with a focus on high availability, low latency and easy scalability.
- You will work closely with our Artificial Intelligence and Data team. So if you are interested in knowing more about how Artificial Intelligence is changing the way we work and live, you will very much enjoy the ride.
- Participating in the design and creation of a scalable SaaS platform.
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end.
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write robust, efficient and secure APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
👉🏾 About you
- Required degree (it is preferred technical formation).
- Knowledge of Angular 6+ ( preferred ), React, Vue or any other major frontend development framework.
- Knowledge of HTML, CS33 and SASS
- Knowledge of CSS grid and Flexbox.
- Experience working with Agile methods.
- Additional knowledge of Angular.js
- Basic knowledge of AWS or any other major cloud provider.
- Be proactive, engage in collaborative work in a cross-functional team.
- Work both on new features and verification and optimisations of current ones.
- Source inspiration from our SMEs, clients and views from outside our industry to create game-changing products
- Disrupt our thinking! Show us how we could be better at what we’re already better at.
- Bring the latest and greatest technologies to benefit us and our clients
🤖 About the process
- A quick call with our HR manager (30min)
- A quick call with our Tech Lead and/or one of our Product Managers (30 min)
- Answer to a technical quiz online (30 min)
- Meet the team / Interview with the Team (1 hour)
- Technical exercise (1 hour)
- We send you an offer
If you join us, you will be able to enjoy the following perks:
- Besides the 22 days of vacation per year (plus Spanish public holidays) you will enjoy paid time off on:
- The 24th & 31st of December
- Your birthday or your kids' birthday (although you will have to take to the office an awesome birthday cake in return)
- Flexible working hours
- Intensive working hours on Fridays & Summer
- Private medical & dental insurance policy
- Weekly English classes
- Training budget
- Flexible compensation scheme: meals, transport, etc **
- Free fruit, tea & coffee every day **
**These benefits have been temporarily suspended until we come back to the office.