Colvin is born to disrupt the €30Bn European floral industry through an optimized supply chain direct from growers, long-lasting flowers at a lower market price and a modern brand with a frictionless, simple and elegant user experience!
We’re looking for people passionate about building high-quality and scalable software following the SOLID and Clean Code principles, a well tested system where automation is one of the main pillars.
Your main responsibility will be to design and develop new features and services, working during all the lifecycle of development hand by hand with the product and UX team to achieve the best customer experience for our users as well as ensuring our platform and code scalability.
Headquartered in Barcelona but hiring globally under a remote-first culture (no need to be based in Spain and possibility to work 100% remotely). We don’t care where we are physically, we care about being a team that rows towards the same goal: create joyful moments :)
To understand better how will be your day-to-day, this is our current tech stack:
- PHP7, Symfony, Sass, jQuery, Webpack
- NextJS, Typescript, Styled Components, Express
- Terraform, K8S, Docker, AWS, S3, GCP
- SQL, DynamoDB
- Experience with CSS preprocessors or CSS-in-JS: sass, less, emotion, styled-components
- Experience in server-side languages like NodeJS and PHP
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Be able to work on an autonomous basis and with high motivation and energy
- Proactive, self-responsibility and a team player
- Adaptability to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Also, we would like to see something you are proud of!
Other more than welcome skills
- Good understanding of User Experience and User Interface design
- Hexagonal architecture
- Domain Driven Design
- Experience working with Design Systems or Components Libraries
- You love learning and sharing knowledge
- Pragmatic and creative
- You have a plant at home and it has its own name 🌵
What are we offering?
- Join a talented and young team where all ideas count - our team comes from top Barcelona companies
- Join a successful company in a growth phase, as a key member, where you put your own limits
- Work with the latest methodologies, tools & technology
- Continuous learning and internal training programs
- Salary aligned with market standards
- Flexible working hours
- Remote first culture
- Space in a coworking in Barcelona open 24h with services like free gym, activities, etc
- Language classes (Spanish/English/Italian & German)
- Flexible retribution using Cobee to save expenses in transport, food and training
- Free chocolate, coffee and cookies (if you want to come to our office)
If you have read until here you should write to us. We want to know more about you!