We are looking for enthusiastic team players who enjoy taking on responsibility and who take bold and thoughtful decisions. People who jump in at the deep end with passion.
With over 2,000 employees and 7 million customers, the myToys Group is one of the most successful e-commerce companies in Germany and is part of the Otto Group.
At the core of our multi-shop platform – myToys, mirapodo and yomonda – lies a modern CMS and PIMS. You will be working in an agile environment that encourages autonomy and decision making.
- Breakdown of user stories into tasks and the explanation of the necessary technical efforts to the product owner
- Estimation and refinement of epics, user stories and spikes during the sprints
- Review of your colleagues’ code as they review yours
- Several years of relevant experience as a Frontend Developer / Web Engineer
- Practical experience in developing with React - experience with PHP or Drupal is a plus
- Experience with Decoupled System and External API integration
- You have applied symantic versioning
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services and infrastructure as Code, e.g. Terraform or Cloudformation is a plus
- Experience with unit and system tests - experience with load and performance test is a plus
- Ideally experience working with software delivery methodologies, frameworks and best Agile practices,
- It would be nice if you have experience with DevOps operations and integration of testing into the DevOps pipeline (CI/CD)
- Organized and structured onboarding by colleagues who are familiar with our product
- An interesting job in and with an agile development team, Motivated colleagues who want to move things and make a difference
- An open culture in which your feedback is desired
- A new exciting project to build a new area of our multi-shop platform from scratch
- Great technical freedom of design in cooperation with the team and according to your professional development