Bimba y Lola is a Spanish brand. It is both small and not so small, currently expanding internationally. It is a company in constant growth and evolution, which, in the case of the Digital Department, has the capacity of transformation and working culture of a startup.
One of our major targets over the coming years will be online shopping. Our objective is to ensure our customers can enjoy the best shopping experience possible, making it really easy and pleasant, both in a practical sense and in an aesthetic, creative and inspirational sense. To do this, we also want to focus on new technologies that facilitate this experience.
If you want a first-class professional challenge, this offer is for you.
- Computer engineering / Degree / Specialisation
- +2 years of experience in development
- Solid HTML, CSS and JS knowledge
- Experience with different frameworks (React, Angular, Knockout, Bootstrap, Vue, etc.)
- Others: git, API, REST, Caches (Redis, Varnish, Akamai)
- Curious, maverick, decisive player who is always up to date with new languages and trends
- Experience in e-comm projects
- Knowledge of PHP
- Previous work in Agile cultures (Scrum, Kanban, Agile values, People guidance, etc.)
- Others: MySQL, Linux, git, API REST, Caches (Redis, Varnish, Akamai), mobile (Cordova, iOS, Android, Ionic)
- Previous experience working with InVision, Sketch, Slack, Jira and Confluence
- Fluent English
- Co-lead a project of major significance - from scratch - where the FE element is key
- Define FE best practices and guidelines, and collaborate with other departments: what materials are needed, in what format, image sizes, working in components, scalable deployment, application of the design system, etc.
- 'Design' and develop web functionalities and new services to respond to our customers' needs
- Identify work tools and processes that help to improve the work of the development team
- Be responsible for the quality of your own work, reporting to the rest of the team within the Agile culture we adopt
- Train the rest of the development team and other departments based on your experience and judgement
Working in Bimba y Lola:
- Competitive salary according to your experience
- Real opportunity for growth (the company works like a startup in the digital area), you can contribute a lot whilst acquiring relevant professional development
- You will work with the latest front-end technologies on high-performance projects for a major brand, growing both locally and internationally
- Collaborative work environment with a very good atmosphere. We encourage teamwork, respect and good manners
- A technical test will be taken during the selection process
You will also have:
- Part time remote work
- Private Medical Insurance
- Internal and external training: courses and events