Are you passionate about delivering the best products and user experience to customers? Oferta is looking for an experienced Front-End Developer (m/f) with 3 years of experience in ReactJS development and TypeScript.
Ofertia is a digital company based in lively Barcelona. Our mission is to revolutionize the way people do shopping, covering the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds. We help retailers to drive more customers to their stores by publishing digital circulars on our mobile apps and web portals, where consumers can find the best offers from their favorite stores around them.
Ofertia is part of the Mediapost Group with a strong presence in Spain. Moreover, we operate in Mexico, Colombia and Sweden.
What makes working at Ofertia great
- Being part of Mediapost group, a solid work environment in present times.
- Ofertia is one of the most exciting digital companies in the heart of Barcelona with a disruptive product and friendly working hours (remote working days, flexible hours).
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and training programs.
- A company culture driven by pioneer thinking and talent that crosses departments.
- through flat hierarchies and short communication channels.
How it will be a day in Ofertia:
- You will be part of an agile team that will further develop our web app in short release cycles
- Implementing complex solutions with state-of-the-art technologies along with your team
- Developing high-traffic international products with a focus on quality and stability
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web the designers to improve the usability
- Maintain and improve the products
- Work together with back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- 3-5 years of practical experience developing front-end applications.
- 2+ years experience with React.
- Experience with NodeJS web servers.
- Experience in automation testing and continuous integration.
- Experience in high-performance web applications.
- Strong knowledge of HTML semantics (“tag names”, “attributes”, correct usage of schema.org structures such as Breadcrumbs).
- Good knowledge of Webpack (e.g. HTTP, JSON, REST).
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Outstanding analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in Spanish
- Entrepreneurial & open mindset
- Smart, energetic, driven, and willing to work hard
- Being proactive, without fear of changing any technology, if this contributes to the project.
- Good understanding of the value of teamwork for the success of the project