Our innovation power wouldn’t be possible without our people .Are you interested in having a professional challenge in a virtual, international and multicultural environment and the opportunity of developing your knowledge!
We are looking for a Customer Solution Architect!
We are currently in the process to create a software development platform with the goal to facilitate the creation of digital products ensuring compliance and improving time to market.
If you want to be part of technological projects and join one Top Employer company in Spain, Boehringer Ingelheim is your place!
In close collaboration with the Onboarding Service Lead, as a Platform Solution Architect you play a key role in working directly with our customers and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction, platform utilization and smooth onboarding, as well as positioning additional product offerings (50% driving customer success - 50% embedded into the Platform Architecture team).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- You spearhead the technical migration of our customers’ use-cases and delight them by giving them and their teams a new home on our brand-new development platform. You care for an exceptional onboarding experience by sharing deep product knowledge and a desire to create happy customers.
- You support the onboarding process from early migration scenario to customer success. Throughout the process, your technical expertise allows you to quickly analyze use-case architectures and design plans on how to best bring them onto our development platform with the least amount of distraction for our customers. You help design and deliver consulting sessions that help our customers’ teams maximize the value they get out of our offerings.
- You continually contribute to improving our onboarding experience and onboarding durations, and you collect first-hand feedback and insights that allows us to create a better platform product going forward.
- As a member of the architecture team, and the deep product knowledge, you support your colleagues in the onboarding team so they remain able to actively support the onboarding process.
- You liaise with our product owners and engineering teams to communicate and help resolve urgent customer issues.
The person that we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in system and software architecture: you will map our solution to our customer's use-cases.
- Strong experience dealing with customers on a daily basis, and finding simple approaches and solutions.
- Front-end and back-end (Java) programming and automated testing knowledge.
- OpenShift and Jenkins experience is a must and Public Cloud a strong plus.
- Experience in technical marketing / evangelism / training is a big plus.
- Experience working in an international and intercultural environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English. German is a plus.
- Willingness and readiness to travel.
We are continuously working to create a great employee experience. These are some examples of how we will take care of you:
- Flexible working conditions
- Daily lunch in the canteen
- Life and accident insurance
- Health insurance at a competitive price
- Investment in your learning and development
- Gym membership discounts
- Working with an international and talented team
If you have read until here, you should apply. We want to know more about you!