We want you to be passionate about high-quality and quickly scalable software and to follow the SOLID and Clean Code principles, building a well tested system where the automation is one of the main pillars.
The main responsibility will be to design and develop new features and services, working during all the lifecycle of development with the product and UX team to achieve the best customer experience for our users as well as working together with the team to make internal processes more scalable.
- Development of web apps in PHP latest versions
- MySQL and Dynamic Databases
- Good development practices (Clean Code, SOLID, design patterns, etc.)
- Testing (PHPUnit, Behat)
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Be able to work on an autonomous basis and with high motivation and energy
- Proactive, self-responsibility and a team player
- Adaptability to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Also, we would like to see something you are proud of!
Other more than welcome skills
- Hexagonal architecture and DDD
- Automation and Continuous Integration (CircleCI, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.)
- Knowledge using Docker containers
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Pragmatic and creative
- You love learning and sharing knowledge
¿What are we offering?
- Join a talented and young team where all ideas count - our team comes from top companies!
- Join a successful company in a growth phase
- Work with a cutting-edge stack
- Salary aligned with market standards
- Flexible working hours
- Availability to remote working
- Free chocolate, coffee and fruit
- Continuous learning and training
If you have read until here you should write to us. We want to know more about you!