You will be the second Backend developer joining a company that aims to become the biggest provider for elderly care worldwide and that has recently raised money from Mangrove Capital Partners, one of Europe’s best early stage VCs and seed investor in billion dollar companies such as Skype, Wix, Letgo and Walkme.
You will also work very closely with the founder of Safe365 and its main investors and collaborate with
a very talented team that has achieved a proven track record of world class KPIs.
- Computer Science or similar degree.
- 3+ years of relevant full-time experience.
- Node js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Redis.
- REST principles and experience in designing REST APIs for mobile apps.
- AWS, Docker.
- Logstash. Kibana.
- Jenkins Integration, functional, acceptance tests.
- Prior experience in a DevOps environment.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (software architecture, algorithms, data structures, memory management, concurrency) with demonstrated ability to apply these skills to solve hard real world problems
- Design Patterns knowledge.
- Experience writing highly efficient asynchronous code.
- Build efficient code with the highest levels
of performance in terms of latency, scale, code monitoring and reporting.
- Passion for code quality and test automation.
- Willing to learn and keep growing.
- Strong team spirit. Team player.
- To have an innovative mindset.
- Able to deliver to deadlines and under sudden pressure, maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
What we offer
- Very competitive salary.
- Flexible working-time.
- Working on a small, talented, cross-functional team
- 100% start-up culture
- Opportunity to be part of the growth and take over responsibility from an early day on.
- Full time position.
- Great office location in the center of Barcelona.
- Free coffee
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build.