Our mission is to open up access to key knowledge, tools, and inspiration to all that want to learn, wherever they may be in the world.”. We are a team of 200 “power-employees” headquartered in Madrid and are growing at >3X each year serving over 50’000 students at global level already. Check us out: www.thepowermba.com
We believe in a revolution. We believe in a global community. We believe in real movement. WHY?
1. Top business education doesn’t need to be expensive. Why should we have to spend tens of thousands of dollars on such fundamental and transformational knowledge? Student debt totals $1.7 trillion in the US alone… we think it’s time to fix this.
2. Education needs to be Flexible and Convenient. It should adapt to your daily routine, not the other way around. Why should you have to leave your job or put your life on pause for two years?
3. You should be learning from those who’ve been there, done that. Experience beats theory every time. Surely it makes sense, therefore, that your teachers have real-world, tangible experience rather than just cumulative hours in front of a chalkboard?
4. Education needs to be efficient. Is it really necessary to spend hundreds (sometimes thousands) of hours in a classroom? It’s scientifically proven that your brain disconnects after a certain point. So, why not learn in small doses?
5. Education needs to be up to date. The business world has changed more in the last 10 years than in the previous 40. Is everything you studied in your degree or MBA still applicable today?
6. Business education doesn’t need to be regulated. An official certification doesn’t always mean quality – rather following an inflexible system, traditionally slow at adapting to our digital world.
7. Knowing how to put theory into practice is what sets you apart. What’s the point of accumulating theoretical ideas for hours on end without even knowing how to apply them?
In the process of understanding more our students and improving their experience we are looking for a data engineer who can help us analyse all the students data and make decisions based on that data.