In this insurance company we seek to complete our workforce with a Data Contents Responsible. The company is an international financial services company, active in 11 countries, with a strong presence in a number of European countries and Japan. Our roots lie in the Netherlands, with a rich history of more than 175 years.
With our 14,000 employees, the Group provides retirement services, pensions, insurance, banking and investments to approximately 18 million customers.
- Coordinate the definition and use of business KPIs from all areas of the company, ensuring clarity, consistency and accuracy, depending on the head of content and data governance of the company.
- Collaborate in the design of useful, practical and clear dashboards, respecting existing standards and frameworks.
- Promote the proper use of the defined KPIs by supporting departments in the location, mode of use and detection of needs.
- Manage tasks, people and deliverables.
- Interlocution with business areas.