PSI is looking to incorporate a QA-Tester profile. It may be you or you may know someone. If you reference someone to QA tester position you can get the reward of 1.000€ if he/she is hired. For more info visit our website.
About PSI Mobile LTD
Founded in 2004, PSI Mobile is dedicated to the innovative use of mobile technologies that enhance data-driven decision making. Our solutions improve efficiencies, provide greater control of business processes, and enhance our partners’ ability to exceed expectations in 40 countries around the world.
PSI Mobile’s flagship software platform, Fusion, is a one-stop-shop of your application needs and has been developed through 10 years of collaboration with thought leaders in the utility, telecommunications and public service sectors. Fusion combines all of the potential of mobile and cloud technology with the security and track record of an application that is proven in the field.
What are they looking for?
As Senior QA/Software Tester you will work within the Research & Development side of the firm alongside our quality assurance team. You will contribute as a key member of the team in analysing, defining, planning and executing / delivering test strategies, plans & scripts. Involvement in regression, migration, integration and (non) functional testing. Mentoring junior staff, continuously improving testing processes / protocols, tracking defects, reporting on status and managing relevant stakeholders.
- Working as part of a collaborative QA team with responsibility for delivering client projects.
- Analyse and understand feature requirements to identify testing scope.
- Define and execute on test strategies, plans and scripts.
- Good knowledge of automated test design / execution ideally with exposure to Agile (SCRUM).
- Provide test estimates and detailed test schedules.
- Accurate tracking and monitoring defects through to closure.
- Execute and enhance regression test suites using latest tools and technologies. Drive efforts in automated regression testing.
- Drive continuous process improvement.
- Mentoring and supporting of junior QA resources.
- Participate in daily stand ups with project team.
- Contribute to improving quality software deliveries.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across the business and SDLC.
- Involvement in regression, migration and integration testing.
- Clear understanding of escalation process on high impact issues.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining Test Strategy.
- Ownership of requirements traceability for functional and non-functional testing.
- Lead/participate in defect triage discussions internally.
- Ability to prioritise own tasks and delegate to junior team members where required.
- Supporting Development Lead with test management tasks where appropriate.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times.
Skills & Expertise
- Minimum 4-5 years QA and software testing experience.
- Exposure to test estimation and test planning.
- Exposure to test automation frameworks and hands-on test automation development experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of Agile testing.
- Experience with test management tooling / solutions.
- Experience with Mongo and SQL server databases desirable.
- Strong team player.
- Relevant industry testing experience advantageous.
- Proactive, hardworking individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to collaborate, embrace change and improve processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, documentation and reporting skills.
- Familiarity with the principles of Continuous Delivery and associated tools (e.g. Jenkins).
Education & Qualifications
- Computer science/Information technology related degree desirable.
- ISTQB Certified (minimum Foundation level) or similar.
Refer a friend or apply if you are referred.
Before you can apply you need a person to recommend you.